Sunday 29 December 2013

Sleek Palette




I bought my first ever Sleek product last week and due to over excitement and falling in love with it i decided to review it. I bought the Blush By 3 in Pink Spirit.
At a price of £9.99 I couldn't walk away after wanting the bright pink blushes for such a looong time.
All 3 blushes have provide a bright pink matte look on your cheeks and are just PERFECT for winter and they create the 'rosy cheek' affect even in the warmth of your own home.
They are all very intense colours but can be layered to the intensity of your choice and if little is used can be suttle on your skin. They all have an amazing pigment and last from when i do my make-up at 8 in the morning until i remove it at about 5 in the afternoon with just a quick top up half way through the day if wanted. They are in a compact slim case which is so easy to carry around with you and contains a mirror which is always helpful. I would completely recommend this to anyone who loves bright blushers or is after an adventure.





xx




No comments:

Post a Comment